Saturday, August 8, 2009
Annoyance Already...
So, I did indeed miss my connection in Chicago because of our extended mechanical delay in Mpls! When I got off the plane I spoke to a gate agent who referred me to a gate with the next flight to Seattle. I walked all the way over there and they said I would have to check back later. Apparently They were still trying to assign me a seat and had to wait for people to check in. Within 5 minutes of me talking to the agent I happened to glance at the monitor again and noticed that the new flight to Seattle has already been delayed AND changed gates! Did I mention I only got about 20 minutes of sleep from 4:00 am to 4:20 am and I am not in a very cheery mood!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment