I was very surprised when I walked off the plane..usually when I take late night/early morning flights the airport is deserted...not so here...you would never have guessed it was the middle of the night, there were people (and awake young children) all over. I noticed that there was a flight leaving for Salt Lake City at 1:30 am. I was also very impressed that the airport shops were open after midnight!
In more exciting news, my luggage made it safely and all in one piece!!!
My taxi driver was Mexican and had been here for 23 years and loves it. They don't have near as much snow here, but I noticed the roads were sanded instead of salted, and he said they don't use salt here.
There are plenty of recognizable names here such as Walmart, Lowes, Barnes & Noble, Denny's, Golden Corral, TGI Fridays and Subway just to name a few that I saw on the way from the airport.

No comments:
Post a Comment