Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Phoenix / Going Rogue

I am happy to report that I have successfully made it to Phoenix Sky Harbor airport and ON TIME! The weather is a beautiful 72 degrees! The flight was relatively smooth, a bit bumpy over the Rockies but that is to be expected.
I also got to Page 117 of Sarah Palin's new book "Going Rogue" that Paul surprised me with when he & his family took me out for dinner before I left, so that I would have something to read on the plane. It is an amazing book! I love her writing style, and she seems very smart and down to earth! She is definitely a role model for conservative women who want to make a difference! The lady next to me on the plane asked me if it was good, and I told her is was great. She said she had been thinking about getting a copy. She seemed to think a lot of her as well. I can't wait to read more!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment