Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Panic Moment!
Panic Moment! As an intro, the teacher asked one girl what shoes she was wearing (Converse All Star's). Then she asked if anyone knew how old the company was. Her goal is to prove to the students they can learn at least one thing per day. There were several guesses, but no one was sure. The teacher then said Miss Markus will find out what year they were first started (this was NOT pre-arranged...fortunately I was paying attention). One tiny problem: I have never used a Mac before (almost all AK schools are Macs)! It reminded me of Great Britain when I rented a car, had no clue how to drive a stick, and had to stay on the wrong side of the road! Looking back it's a wonder no one was killed or seriously maimed. Fortunately, I was able to figure it out before she was done with her spiel and I had the information ready when she needed it. (disaster was averted again...same guardian angel?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment