ALASKA!!
Greetings everyone. I am so excited I just had to start a blog about my upcoming cruise. I have had requests for blogging about it as well, so I figured I should just start with the preparations, so that everyone can share in my excitement (and live vicariously through me!!)
My extended family and I are going on a family reunion cruise to Alaska!!! Every person that I have told has been extremely jealous, and everyone who has known someone that went or went themselves has told me that it is THE place to cruise, and that it is totally awesome, and I will love it.
So preparations have begun!!! For me, the most difficult thing is deciding what size and how many memory cards to bring with me. I intend to take as many pictures as humanly possible, so that I can remember it for years to come! I have booked several cruise excursions to maximize my involvement in the natural surrounding that are supposed to be astoundingly beautiful!
Hopefully I will have time during the cruise to impart my thoughts and experiences for you to share!!! This is going to be a blast :)
No comments:
Post a Comment