Sunday, June 21, 2009

Itinerary Complete

I have registered online with all of the information that they require, and have my important documents printed out. I have also gotten my flight info, and have booked all of the excursions that I wanted, and was not waitlisted!! I am going to be one busy woman. Sleep might actually need to be put in the itinerary or I might forget ;) It's at this point in time that I reflect that I wouldn't have the potential for this much fun if I was married with children. (Well, there's got to be a silver lining somewhere!!) Now, someone can remind me that this is going to be a ton of fun when I have to leave for the airport at an unbelievably early hour to catch my flight, as I am sure I will be in a fairly grumpy mood as I am definitely NOT a morning person. I don't sleep well on planes either AND I will be going to an earlier time zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment